The 8th UI Studentpreneurs proudly presents: National Seminar!
This year’s theme is “Integrating Fundamental Aspects Into The Business” and divided into three sessions. We're starting the seminar off right with an opening keynote, titled "Understanding Business Environment to Build a Business that Integrates all Fundamental Aspects", featuring Bank Indonesia. In addition to our keynote session, we also has a jam-packed agenda with 3 breakout sessions:
1st Session: Starting a Business from Society’s Problems
- Edward Widjonarko, Co-Founder of Cicil.co.id
- Gibran Huzaifah, CEO of Efishery
- Sigit Suryawan, Head of SBFS BUKALAPAK
2nd Session: Getting Your Market by Mapping The Best Way of Customer Journey
- Stephanie Lie, Senior Brand Manager of MAKE OVER
- William Li, Founder of akulaku
- Betania Jezamin, CEO of Gandengtangan
3rd Session: How Right Timing Give Significant Difference in Starting a Business
- Viko Gara, Comercial Head of Airy Rooms
- Adhitya Insan, Brand Manager if BLANJA
- Putri Arinda, Founder The Bride Dept.
With only IDR40,000 you can reserve a seat through all sessions includes premium lunch, coffee break, and interesting goodies. To get your tickets through out website www.ui-studentpreneur.com/seminar and click the “Buy Ticket Now” button.