Rishikul Yogshala is a Yoga alliance approved Yoga school which was founded in the year 2010 with the motive to promulgate the original and basic concept of Yoga. The school invites Yoga enthusiasts from all over the world to take part in various retreats and Yoga teacher training in Goa, Rishikesh, Kerala and Nepal. Among all other alluring destinations, Yoga training in Goa is the most popular one as it grants an amazing aura amidst the pristine sea-beaches, alluring coconut trees and an astonishing aura to involve yourself into the seraphic Yogic world. If you are ready to enhance your inclination towards the spiritual world of Yoga, be a part of Yoga Teacher Training in Goa, India.
The approach of Rishikul Yogshala is unique as it collaborate the ancient tradition of Yoga with radical theories of the 21st Century. There are different transformative retreats and Yoga Teacher Training programs conducted by the school to influence you with many life evolving experiences. The highly skilled teachers and Yoga Gurus ensure to promulgate the authentic theories of Yoga by sharing their life experiences. The curriculums include the basic and primary forms of Yoga such as Hatha, Ashtanga, Meditation, Pranayama, Yoga Nidra, Jal Neti, Adjustment and Alignment. You can check out the highlights here.
About more information: 200 hour yoga teacher training in goa
Basic knowledge and authentic ideas of Yoga
1. Hatha Yoga Primary series including Surya Namaskar with Mantra Awareness
2. Standing, kneeling, sitting, lying, supine and inversion series of Asanas
3. Primary Series of Ashtanga Yoga including 9 Dhrishti
4. Significance of Ujjai and Bandhas in series
5. Pranayama and Mudras including explanation of Nadi, Ida and Pingala
6. Importance of Mudra according to Hatha Yoga
7. Practicing of Gyana and Chin Mudra
8. Explanation of Yoga Darshan
9. Classes of Anatomy and physiology
10. Benefits of Shat Kriyas
11. Concentration and Meditation practices
12. Yoga Nidra and four states of consciousness
13. Adjustment and Alignment for perfecting of poses
14. Shat Karma- Shat Kriyas, Jal Neti and Sutra Neti
15. Introduction of Mantra Yoga
16. Teaching methodology to build stronger relationship between the teachers and students
17. Yogic cooking to develop the habit of eating wholesome meal
18. Excursions and Satsang to develop better understanding
Facilities: Food and Accommodation
The menu includes only Sattvic Bhojan to provide replenishment to the soul and nourishment to the body. It mainly includes food items like porridge, green leafy vegetables and khichdi. The food is cooked with the help of Yoga Gurus and by the chefs who have deep knowledge about the art of Yogic cooking. The atmosphere of the ashram is incredibly serene providing you sufficient space and time for self-exploration. All the basic facilities are provided including twin-sharing bed and 24*7 Wi-Fi.
About the school
Rishikul Yogshala lets you develop a better and firm understanding about the actual concept of spirituality by letting you indulge into the different Yoga styles. It makes you believe in the idea of spiritual liberation and invites you to achieve it with the help of our certified, knowledgeable and renowned Yoga Acharayas in the divine aura of the ashram.