Human Resources Forum (HRF) 2017 will be launch in Mulia Hotel on 6th – 7th September 2017 with theme “The Rising Era of Asian Leaders : Making of Local Talents into Global Leaders” in partnership with Indonesia Career Center Network (ICCN) of 200 Career Center (Pusat Kerja) from all over Indonesia.
HRF is a place you will learn from the best through Key Inspiration Speeches, meet to discuss new HR solutions and money saving strategies, hands-on workshops with your peers and other industries, while attaining a Talent Management Certification. This is a start of a new beginning in building Asian Leaders.
What are the Benefits of Attending?
- Learn and be Inspired by Leaders
- Expose to Asian Human Capital Network
- Hands-on Workshops on People Management Issues
- Meet and Discuss New HR Solutions and Strategies
- Become a certified Talent Management Assessor
Forum Participation Price: IDR 4,950,000 include VAT
The Price including:
- 3 Key Inspirationan Speakers
- 10 Inspirational Session
- 2 Breakout Session in 2 days
- 4x Coffee Break
- 2x Lunch
- Forum Kit
- Talents Mapping Certification
- Event Certificate
Make sure your company participate and be part of an effort to develop local talents into global leaders by showcasing the latest product and services,. The exhibition area is open for public visitors from across - industries.
If you have any inquiries,please kindly reach us by phone at +6221 29236631 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
More information on the HRF 2017 can be found at www.indonesiahrf.com