NEC (National English Competition) is an annual event held by HIMSI BINUS University. This year, it comes back again with the theme of “Diversity: Its Role in Indonesia” with two categories, argumentative essay writing and poetry writing.
Voice out your opinions and feelings about the diversity in Indonesia through words by joining our competition!
– Each participant is required to send their works to email@example.com, following the rules stated on the website (nec2017himsi.wordpress.com), before the deadline, which is 16th of October 2017.
– The 10 finalists from each category will be announced on the website and invited by email to attend the final stage of the competition, which will be held on Monday, 30th of October 2017, and are expected to deliver a presentation about their work within the time limit of 5 minutes.
– If a finalist cannot attend the final stage, which is held at Anggrek Campus of BINUS University, the finalist may use SKYPE.
– Any entry in argumentative essay writing category should be a minimum of 700 words and a maximum of 1500 words, written in the appropriate style (font Times New Roman, font size 12, space 1,5).
– Any entry in poetry category should be a minimum of 10 lines, and the maximum is 20 lines.
NO REGISTRATION FEE IS NEEDED! There is total prize up to IDR 5 million + trophy + certificate! For details, please go to our website, www.nec2017himsi.wordpress.com.
Don’t miss this golden opportunity!
Contact person: Zelisa Mulyani (08978842562) (LINE: rizzelisa)